Thursday, November 4, 2010

Natural light studio...coming soon!

I have had a lot of inquiries about my nearly finished (in home) natural light studio so I decided to do a little blog post to show some images from it. These photos are of my favorite little models, my two youngest kids. Occasionally, they like to ham it up for me and I am able to get some fun shots (doesn't happen very often anymore). The following images were taken in the studio in the morning and early afternoon. The flooring is about 70 % finished and should be all ready to go in about a week. I would love to take some new little models photos in here, contact me if you would like to book!
DSC_0183
DSC_0180
DSC_0167
DSC_0187
DSC_0205DSC_0219
DSC_1337
DSC_1357DSC_1333
this is me with my middle sweetie, I love how she is looking at me in this shot. I set the camera up on a chair, focused it and set the self timer, didn't turn out too bad for not having anyone to take it!
DSC_1305

2 comments:

Jennifer F said...

Beautiful pictures! Your kids are adorable! If you don't mind me asking, what kind of a backdrop are you using in the pictures of your son? It is gorgeous and makes amazing bokeh!

Life with Kaishon said...

Holy wow. I LOVE your natural light studio. What gorgeous pictures. So pretty! : ) Your kids are beautiful for sure!