Thursday, October 14, 2010

the 't' cousins | mn childrens photographer

The cousins in the following photos met me in Pelican for their session a couple of weeks ago. With all of them at age 5 or younger it could have been very challenging! But with the help of their 3 amazing momsI, we were able to get some great shots! I have been able to watch all 5 of these kids grow because they belong to our family (their moms and dad are first cousins of my husbands) and we see each other at family gatherings and various activities throughout the year. I was honored when they asked me to capture the kids photos. Thanks 'T' family!
DSC_0706
DSC_0613eb
DSC_0640e
DSC_0804
DSC_0792
DSC_0781
DSC_0844b

and sweet little miss tenley, remember her from a few months ago? she has grown! you can see her 2 month photos here
DSC_0739

0 comments: