Monday, October 25, 2010

The Swenson Family | MN family photographer

When I heard that I was meeting this fun group at their lake home this fall, I was pretty excited! I love lake shoots, but of course, the weather decided otherwise. That day was extremely windy and a little chilly, so outside (at least by the lake) shots were out of the question. I wasn't too worried though after I toured their home and discovered the great room had a TON of yummy light pouring through the many big windows. We set up in that room and took some family shots and then headed outside where the wind wasn't too bad. Being a photographer means being flexible and ready for anything, good thing I came with my game face on!

DSC_0805
DSC_0829
DSC_0992
DSC_0856

i had to include this one, she was a little beauty!
DSC_0971b
and we made it outside! yay!
DSC_0894
DSC_0868
DSC_0928
DSC_0943

0 comments: