Monday, October 25, 2010

the Rinde family | MN family photographer

It has been one insanely busy fall around here, such a GOOD thing! Thanks to all of you who have patiently waited for orders, sneak peeks and emails, I appreciate your support so much!
I am proud to say that this family was the very first family to visit me in the new studio. It isn't quite finished (a little trim work and some more flooring and it will be all done!).
This is the third time that I have gotten to catch up with the Rinde's and i am still so honored and humbled that they travel so far to have me take their photos! This time around they brought new baby Eli with them, what a little sweetie he was!
Thanks again, I hope you enjoy your sneak peek!
DSC_0997
I love this shot of the little guy in his daddy's hands.
DSC_1076
DSC_1069
and with mommy.
DSC_1054b
DSC_1082
DSC_1009b
DSC_1126
DSC_0961
and we did get to venture outside that day, it was very hot out! Amazing for a mid October day in Minnesota!
DSC_0516
DSC_0573

0 comments: