Tuesday, October 5, 2010

a radiant fall afternoon | mn children & family photographer

As I sit here listening to my favorite iTunes mix, I can't help but reflect on the past couple of years. I am living my dream, and although this dream can be stressful this time of year, I feel so lucky to be where I am! I wouldn't be here right now if I hadn't experienced some failures, stress, ect.
When I met this family a couple of weekends ago, I was immediately drawn to the teen daughter. She helped me remember what being 14 was like. At that age, the world holds so much promise and unknowns. For me, I remember feeling completely unsure of myself and who I was, but I did have HUGE dreams. And thankfully, I grew up with some pretty amazing parents who never shot those hopes of mine down and made me think that I could acheive them someday. I am so thankful for that. And I am so happy that I got to meet this family and their gorgeous daughter/sister to help me remember those hopes and dreams of mine from yesterday.
webkk2
webkk1
webkk

0 comments: