Friday, October 1, 2010

picture perfect | mn family photographer

This family hasn't gotten a chance to have a 'true' sneak peek and so I am going to post one now..I can't resist, I love the images! It was super hot and humid the day of our shoot and even though the mosquitoes were out in force, we braved the park for a very quick mini session. I am so glad that we did!
Miss 'C' just turned 2 and had such a fun personality, in fact, I used one of her photos for my new business cards. Thank you guys so much for letting me capture your family and also for allowing me to be your wedding photographer! I have had a blast getting to know you and your family.
I love this shot of the new sisters....so sweet (had to be very quick w/ a busy toddler and a hungry newborn!)
DSC_0086bweb
DSC_1118web
playing dress up!
DSC_0125web
DSC_1206web
the shot above and below are my absolute favorites from the session. Do you see what I mean about personality...or should I say charisma? She sure had it!
DSC_0001web
DSC_0109web
DSC_0167web
and the girls' amazing parents..
DSC_0024web
DSC_0084web

0 comments: