Monday, October 25, 2010

birthday girl | MN childrens photographer

Have I mentioned that I LOVE what I do?! It is such an honor and so humbling to me to be able to capture moments for families! I have known this little girls mom and dad for a few years and I was in seventh heaven when they asked me to take their sweeties 1 year portraits. We were even able to schedule the session on her actual birthday, which made it all the more special. The reason I was so thrilled to have her in front of my lens should be easy to guess once you see the photos. This little one is a beauty, the hair, the eyes, the cheeks...she literally had me melting the moment she walked in the door! Once again, I apologize for the image overload, I couldn't decide on just a couple peeks, I LOVED so many of the images!
And just in case you couldn't tell, these were taken in the studio! I am looking forward to a great winter season in here (and outdoors too, if the weather allows!)
Enough with all the talking, here is little miss aubry's debut on the blog! I LOVE her eyes, so gorgeous!
DSC_1013
DSC_1018
such a face!
DSC_1026
modeling for ruffle butts! gotta love these!
DSC_1050
DSC_1064
DSC_1057
i love these two...first one, cute....second one, so over the whole photo shoot!
DSC_1083_2DSC_1097
DSC_1107
DSC_0987e2
Happy 1st Birthday!
DSC_1079b

0 comments: