Thursday, August 19, 2010

spunky girl + fantastic family

Since I have already spent the day working, working, working, I thought I would end it in true fashion...by posting one more sneak peek for the weekend. I will be so busy this weekend that I know I won't get another one up until later next week.
The family in the following photos is near and dear to my own families heart. The dad, Kelly, built our amazing home last winter (check out Kelly Funk Construction if you are in need of any building/remodeling project, he is so so GREAT to work with, I highly recommend him!) and mom, Jamie, is our daycare provider. The kids have a lot of fun at her house and I feel so at ease knowing my three stinkers are in her care! I was excited when they asked me to capture some photos for their family, it is always a treat when I get to take my camera out with a family I am close to. All three kids were so cooperative, it made my job very easy! I know that Jamie thinks I didn't get that many shots of three year old 'S', so I wanted to prove to her just how many I 'didn't' get! Check out all the faces of this spunky little gal....
web

and all three kids, her big brothers are so good with her!

web2
web3
web5
web4

Thanks again you guys! It was fun!

0 comments: