Friday, August 6, 2010

splashing + bright colors + fun = 'h' family

This session has been in the works for a long time and it was great that we were finally able to get it in! It is always tough to schedule a session with older kids b/c they have such busy schedules and lives of their own.
I have had the pleasure of working with Nancy, mom (and wife) to the good looking bunch and I am going to miss her tremendously this year not being in school!
Although not everyone was super excited to see me and hear about my ideas (like splashing around in the lake ! ), I feel like the images came out fantastic! I am so excited to post this true sneak peek (they haven't seen most of these shots).
Thanks 'H' family, I had a lot of fun and am so glad that you asked me to capture these moments for you!
huseby3
huseby4
huseby2
webhuse
huseby5
huseby6

0 comments: