Sunday, August 15, 2010

love, laughs, small ones | minnesota children's photographer

This trio of siblings met me at the park in my hometown a couple of weekends ago. I had a great time meeting their parents, and then laughing and playing with the kids (while we swatted at the nasty mosiquitoes!). They are about to become a family of 6 and I can't wait to come back in a couple of months and meet their new baby!

Love their expressions in this first one, the little ones still weren't too sure what to think of me and that big black camera staring at them!
DSC_0436
The older sister was definetly more into the session, she kept asking me to take her picture at different spots in various poses!
DSC_0470
DSC_0452e
The little guys eyes were gorgeous, so big and full of expression!
DSC_0581e
DSC_0464b

1 comments:

Tara said...

Oh cute! They turned out so nice. They are such a great family; I can't wait to meet Hanson Baby #4 either!