Thursday, August 19, 2010

lots of personality + real life

I am on a roll with posting today, why not keep it up? My kids are at daycare, which is allowing me a full day to work (almost) uninterrupted. I live on a farm and life is never dull during haying time (right now) so that is why I can only say 'almost' on being uninterrupted!
I met this family for their second photo shoot last week and it was great to catch up with them again. I love seeing families again and again, makes me feel so good that they liked my work the first time and want me to capture some more moments for them again!
These are some of my favorites from our time together, and although 8 year old 'C' wasn't always interested in taking photos, I think we managed to get some fun real life images, which are my favorites anyway. He is a great kid full of lots of personality and also happens to be a budding skateboarder...so glad that his dad suggested taking a few of him on it.
web4
web3
web2
web

0 comments: