Tuesday, August 17, 2010

catching up..

I am in the heart of busy season and can't seem to keep up, thank goodness our daycare is back in session for the school year so I can start to catch up! Thank you to all of my wonderful clients for understanding that being a mom is my first job! Have I mentioned that I love this? I am so at peace with my decision not to teach this year, and even though I know that I will miss it, my kids mean so much more than a job. Pursuing this dream of photography gives me the best of both worlds, I get to meet new people and interact with other adults and kids all while choosing my own hours and staying home with my kids when they need me the most.
So, since I can't seem to keep up and blog every individual session, here are some of my recent favorites...
DSC_0109
DSC_0167web
DSC_0001web
so excited to do their wedding next month!
DSC_0024web
DSC_0055
DSC_0438web
DSC_0449bweb
at the Fargo Public Library, loved this location!
DSC_0106
DSC_0130
DSC_0187e
and last but not least, a beautiful member of the class of 2011, I love seniors! If you are looking for a senior photographer, please contact me!
DSC_0680web
DSC_0947web
DSC_0957web

0 comments: