Wednesday, June 23, 2010

sunshine & a quick little guy

Last weekend, I met Brennen and his mom at the park to try and capture a few shots of him. From the beginning, I could tell that he was one very busy guy! He was excited to see some horses parading through the park and I was able to snap a few quick ones. His mom and I spent the next hour chasing him through the park and playing on the playground equipment with him. For all of the running we did, it was well worth it! Here are some of my favorites from the many photos I took!
brennenblog3
brennenblog
I love this next series, his mom busted out some gummy worms to try and get him to sit still and maybe smile...he wouldn't look at me the whole time, but what a fun true to life moment!
brennenblog4
Here he his with his mom, you can tell how close they are!
brennenblog2

0 comments: