Thursday, June 3, 2010

Sarah + Tyler = L.O.V.E....May 21, 2010

I have been waiting to post the sneak peek for this wedding for a couple of weeks now and am just now finishing the editing process..there were soo many shots! I had a really hard time picking and choosing! Sarah & Tyler's big day was filled with laughter, love, friends, and family..all of the elements you need for a fantastic wedding day! We had some trouble with the HUGE wind gusts outside, but, luckily the church had some good light (with a little help from my flash of course!).
This church was special to me b/c it is where my parents were married 32 years ago and I had a great time checking things out!
Thanks to this beautiful couple for asking me to capture their day! Congratulations Mr. & Mrs. B!
i think that some of my favorite wedding shots come from the 'getting ready, behind the scenes' moments..here are a few of my faves..
blog5
blogit4
blog4
DSC_0171eb
blog4(2)
blog3
blog5(2)
blog6

0 comments: