Thursday, June 24, 2010

pink pettiskirt cutie

I am so excited to post this session! When I got to the park to meet little miss Ripley and her mom, I could tell that a lot of planning had went into the photos that I was about to take. Ripley was getting all dolled up in some piggie tails (so cute!) and mom had a vast array of different types of clothing for her to model. She started out being a perfect little model and was even dancing for some shots (thanks to her amazingly prepared mom and her iPod!).
She soon tired of me and the whole situation and wanted only to snuggle with her mom or grandma. Luckily, her good buddy Brody (who made it in on a few shots) came at just the right time and helped Ripley smile.
I had so much fun at this session and although it took a little more work than the last time we met (she was so so smiley for her 9 month session) it was totally worth it! Hope lil' Ripley's mom agrees with me!
Thanks again 'K' family it has been an honor to capture your little girls first year in photos!
w2
w
w1
w3
w4

Red, White, & Blue...Happy (early) 4th of July!

w5

and last, I had to post a picture of this little cutie, Ripley's future boyfriend, Brody.

w6

0 comments: