Thursday, June 10, 2010

on the go!

Lily and her parents met me at the park in Pelican again for her photo session (we were here last year too when she had her 1 year old session!). For the first 5 minutes, she was very shy and clung to her dad. After discovering the park, however, she immediately warmed up and took off! This little girl was quick and wanted to explore everything! You can definetly tell that she is 2!
We found a couple of new spots and I snapped away, hoping to capture a few shots of her beautiful smile. I managed to get more than I thought I would, and her personality shined through! I love that, sometimes the best sessions are the ones you work for the most! Thanks 'J' family for asking me to capture your little sweeties smile!
lilyb
lily3
lilyblog
lilyblog2

0 comments: