Tuesday, June 8, 2010

little guy 'E'

I love newborn sessions! A couple of months ago, some neighbors (and friends) of ours asked me to take some maternity photos for them. It was a first for me, and a definite learning experience, but I was happy with the end result.
It doesn't seem like this little guy should be here already (I am sure his parents aren't feeling the same way after waiting for his arrival for 9 months!) Little 'E' was awake almost the entire session, which is no easy feat for a one week old baby! I captured lots of his different 'newborn' faces and he modeled a few little outfits (have to say that I am partial to the diaper or naked baby shots though!)
It was nice out and we were able to venture outside for a few family shots and capture some moments between their new family. What an awesome afternoon, thanks Liz & Lucas, enjoy your sneak peek.
blog5
blog4
blog6
blog2b

0 comments: