Monday, June 7, 2010

family + location + light = :)

Fellow photog. friends...you know that feeling when everything is going right during a session, kids are happy, light is unbelievable, parents are laid back and just 'get it'?? Well, that was totally how this session went for me! I had a blast, and even though I probably say that of 99% of my sessions, this one in particular was one of my favorites to date!
I have known Molly and Casey since before Travis and I were married, in fact, I think that Molly was one of the first Pelican people I met...and I have gotten to know many in the past 8 years (wow, that seems like such a long time after I write that!).
I completely appreciated the fact that they didn't bat an eyelash at me being a little late (..even though it has been 8 years, I still don't completely know my way around the country!) Thanks for memorable morning 'H' family hope you enjoy your sneak peek!
DSC_1689e
blog2
blog3b
blog3
blog4
blog2f
DSC_1637e2

0 comments: