Friday, June 11, 2010

beach baby

I'm loving all the color I am seeing lately with my clients, you have all been doing fantastically dressing your kids for sessions!
This little girl was no exception, her mom had quite a few outfits all ready for her to model for her session at the lake..and they all had lots of fun colors! This was the second time that I have gotten the chance to meet with Piper and her family and this time I got the privilage of meeting her grandparents, aunts, uncles, and cousins too! They all got in on a few family shots at the end of our session. The blue cloudy skies and the color of the lake made for a perfect backdrop, I couldn't be happier with the way this session turned out! Thanks 'J' and 'V' families for having me capture a day at the lake! It was fun!
piperblog3
piperblog
piperblog2
piperblog4
DSC_0362e
piperfamily
piperfamilyblog
DSC_0272e2

0 comments: