Sunday, May 23, 2010

lovin' the light!

I love working in the late afternoon, early evening hours. For me, there is almost no better time of day to take pictures in. The light isn't harsh, and it makes people and objects glow.
This family came all the way from the cities to visit me for a second time, and this time around had an adorable new baby girl with them. After the little guy warmed up, I was able to get some fun shots, as long as I was fast! He was one fast (and curious) kid! We were able to sneak a few family shots in (quickly) as well as brother and sister poses. What a fun evening, thanks 'P' family!
DSC_0823e
blog4
DSC_0553e
blogfam
blogfam2
baby
I love this last series of pictures. The boys' moms are making this a tradition to get their pictures taken together (I took them last summer too..if I could find them I would post them too.)
boys

1 comments:

Jen Martodam said...

Adorable pics Mandy!! Great job :)