Tuesday, May 25, 2010

fun fun fun in the evening sun!

I had my two oldest out for a walk this evening and brought my camera along to capture some of their moments, since I am forever capturing other families other than my own!
They were both happy to cooperate which doesn't happen very often so I was eating it up. The light was yummy and glowing (so anyone out there looking to book a session, late evening light is amazing!).
Madi was even up for changing outfits and trying an actual 'session'. What a fun night! This picture is my favorite of the night..
DSC_0054e
Love the light in this one too, this is why I love photography! Light, bokeh, cute kid, can it get any better?!
DSC_1060
madiwind
we had to do some 'jumping' shots, she has been wanting to since she saw the last wedding I did.
madi
DSC_0977
DSC_1017
love the connection between them captured in this series.
kids
and the big guy even let me take a few of him..doesn't happen too often anymore!
tanner

1 comments:

Tara said...

Awesome pics, Mandy! Gotta love that summer evening light. They look so old! :-)