Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Tanner- 5

I know I said this a few posts ago, but I seriously cannot believe that I am the mom of a five year old! I am guessing that I will be saying this at every stage of Tanner's life..poor guy! Sometimes it feels like I was just in college having a blast living life as a single girl..and then other times I can't remember what life was like before he was born..is that strange?
I love this kid with all of my being and can't imagine my life without him or his sister and brother. They are my world, and I feel blessed to be their mama on this awesome journey!
Here are Tanner's five year portraits. It was a lot of fun to do them, he was into the whole session! For those of you that know him well, you know that he isn't exactly cooperative with things he doesn't want to do..so thankfully this is something that he wanted to do! I love you Tanner, happy birthday one last time this year!
DSC_0241edit
DSC_0199edit
DSC_0182edit
DSC_0185editDSC_0186editDSC_0189edit

0 comments: