Thursday, August 27, 2009

Seniors

I feel terrible that I haven't been updating the blog this summer but I am so crazy busy! I have had quite a few inquiries about fall sessions and for those of you still out there checking to see if I have updated it or not I will fill you in on a few things going on with me.
I just accepted a title one teaching position in the Pelican Rapids School district and I am very excited about it. As for the photography, I will be doing it part time on weekends (email me for availability) and an occasional weekday session after school in the PR area.
My prices vary depending on location (if I have to travel more than 10 miles out of Pelican, they start going up) but still very competitive with other photographers. Check with me for prices as well.
I have had quite a bit of interest in senior sessions and I would love to do more so I am attaching a few of my favorites from the sessions I have done so far for the class of 2010. I promise to try and update this more often, so keep checking back!
DSC_0695edit
DSC_0748edit
DSC_0816edit
DSC_0638edit
DSC_0749edit
DSC_0816edit
DSC_0774edit
DSC_0252edit
DSC_0140edit

0 comments: