Friday, July 3, 2009

Haylee- 2 years

We had to reschedule Haylee's shoot three times and luckily, for us, the old saying, 'third times a charm' held up! I met this little gal at her grandma and grandpa's country home and had many, many cool places to take pictures. I am seriously loving what I do! I really enjoy going to other peoples homes and taking pictures where they are most comfortable! I am very confident that if you book a session with me, we can find good spots to take pictures! I just need to find 'good' light and these days I am getting much better at it!
Haylee had the most amazing blue eyes, they lit right up in the light and there were a few I captured in her grandma's gorgeous flower bed that I loved! I hope her mommy is as happy with them as I am!
Thanks 'S' family for a fun shoot, it was great to meet you!
Haylee- 2

Haylee- 2

Haylee- 2Haylee- 2

Haylee- 2Haylee- 2

0 comments: