Monday, June 22, 2009

Rylynn- 18 months

Little miss Rylynn is such a sweetie, she makes my job so easy and fun! She was smiley, talkative and not a bit shy. We had fun playing in her tutu's that her very talented mommy made especially for the shoot. She is (hopefully!) going to open up her own shop and start selling them but for now if you are interested I have quite a few that I will be bringing with to photo shoots and you can purchase them from me or order a customized one. They are very affordable and not only make for a fantastic photo prop, but also a fun dress up accessory!
Rylynn-18 months

Rylynn-18 monthsRylynn-18 months

Rylynn-18 months

Rylynn- 18 months

Rylynn- 18 months

Rylynn- 18 months

Rylynn- 18 monthsRylynn- 18 months

8 comments:

Tami Hanson said...

My vote is for this little hunny today!! (hope this is where you vote on this site...)

Tami Hanson said...

Go Rylynn!! I vote for you!!

Tami Hanson said...

Miss Rylynn agaain please!!

Tami Hanson said...

go Rylynn go!!

Tami Hanson said...

Rylynn again please!!

Tami Hanson said...

One more time for Rylynn please!

Tami Hanson said...

One more for Miss Rylynn please!

Tami Hanson said...

Rylynn!!