Monday, June 22, 2009

Emmalyn- 6 months

I had the chance to take Emmalyn's 4 month pictures two months ago and when her mom contacted me about taking her 6 month pictures I was very excited! She was my first 'repeat' client! I loved getting to see her again, she has grown so much in that short amount of time! We headed outside to take photos this time and although she was a little more interested the grass and everything else happening around her, we still managed to get some cool, cute shots! Here is her sneak peek and a collection of my favorites.

Emmalyn is also entered in my cutest kid contest that I am currently running. If you want to book a session with me anytime from now until July 15 you can get a free 8x10 print with your session CD. You are also entered for a chance to win an 8x8 photo book or an 8x10 gallery canvas wrap (your choice if your child is voted cutest kid). Voting with take place for 1 week after the contest ends on my blog and on my facebook page.

Emmalyn- 6 months

Emmalyn- 6 monthsEmmalyn- 6 months

Emmalyn- 6 monthsEmmalyn- 6 months

Emmalyn- 6 months

Emmalyn- 6 monthsEmmalyn- 6 months

Emmalyn- 6 months

0 comments: