Monday, June 15, 2009

Design time

I have been having a lot of fun designing collages and photo cards (in this case a birth announcement). I thought that I would showcase some of the fun things I have been working on. If you see something you like let me know during your session and I will try to make something similar. Since these are pretty time consuming I will be charging a design fee for any creations you'd like me to do. It am thinking $5 for collages and $10 for photo cards and announcements (I have been making a couple of samples each time to make sure clients like them!) Oh, and by the way if you are a friend or family member of the 'R' family in the pictures below, they aren't using this birth announcement! I didn't want to give that away since the cards haven't been sent out yet!
Familycollage2

annacollage

Andoncollage

Andon4birthann.

1 comments:

The old macs said...

Are we still voting? If so - two more for Clair bear.