Monday, June 8, 2009

Anna- 2, and Andon- 10 days

I was so excited last winter to hear that our good friends were going to have another baby! I asked them right away if I could take their new babies pictures since I have been itching to have a newborn session! Little Andon arrived and I was able to come to their home for a photo shoot when he was only 10 days old. I had him model my new knit hat from Charbridge Knits & Gifts etsy shop...I love them and plan on using them again in the future!



Anna, Andon's big sister, turned 2 in April and we decided to wait until the baby came to do her portraits. She is growing up so quickly, I remember when she was this little guy's size, they don't stay like that for long! We went outside to play for her session and she was pretty serious. I did manage to capture a few sweet little smiles when she was on the swings though! She has the prettiest blue eyes that just lit up when she talked about (or showed me) things she liked, babies, books, and toys (pretty much what everyother little two year old girl is into!).

Thanks again 'R' family for letting me take your adorable new family of 4's pictures!



Andon- 10days

brother and sisterbrother and sister

Anna- 2yrs


Andon-10 days

Andon- 10 days

Anna- 2yrsAnna- 2yrs

Anna- 2yrs
Anna- 2yrs

Andon- 10days
Hands

Family of 4Family of 4

0 comments: