Thursday, May 21, 2009

Trip to the park

The kids and I went to Lindenwood Park in Fargo yesterday to play on their amazing playground and also so I could scope out some good picture taking spots. Even with the flooding this spring there were plenty of awesome places! I think that my favorites from the day, though, are the first two. I took them in front of a green door in the park...they really bring out the kids eyes (especially Tanner who was looking right at the camera). I was using a wide aperture again, mostly 1.4, sometimes 2.4...just depended on how I was feeling at the time. I also am getting a better handle on ISO and when to change that during what lighting situations. The more I learn about my camera the more that I love it! Thank goodness for some nice, warm weather!
I have a photo shoot this afternoon with a beautiful little girl and her new baby cousin! I can't wait to see how that session goes!


0 comments: