Thursday, May 28, 2009

Olivia- 8, Holly- 6, & Jack- 2

Oh my goodness, I feel more like a professional photographer now...and not because of the following images (although I have to admit, they are pretty cute!) but because I am now using CS3! Can I just say WOW, it is awesome so far! I know that I haven't even scratched the surface as far as what I could be doing with it, I will be experimenting a lot in the coming months!

The kids in the following photos are three adorable little blondies that I had the pleasure to photograph over the weekend. I had a bit of a challenge with the little guy Jack but I think I still caught some great 'true to life' photos (which are my favorite anyway!) The older two girls posed so well and showed me all around their gorgeous place in the country ..did I mention that they live on a lake? The possibilities were endless and I ended up with many good shots, these are just a few of my favorites.







0 comments: