Thursday, May 7, 2009

Last day of preschool?!

Tanner had his last day of preschool yesterday and it was sad! I didn't think that I would feel that way but part of me is having a hard time believing that I have a child old enough to be all done with preschool, at least the first year! His teachers are amazing and do such a great job with the kids, they all love coming to school! I was especially excited to see a slideshow of pictures taken throughout the year, I can't wait to get the digital files on those pics! I am itching to do a new photobook. It has been so long since I created one and I have some fun new ideas I want to try out! The only problem with making a photobook is that I will have to make them for all the kids (my three) after every school year. For now it is ok, I only have one in school. Next year I will have 2 and in a couple more years I will have three...I can already see myself falling behind on these good intentions!
If Kristen, Terra, or Kim are reading this, thanks again so so much for all that you do! You are giving our kids the best start to school and I couldn't be happier that we have you!

0 comments: