Monday, May 11, 2009

Carli- Age 1

Such a gorgeous day for a fun one year old photo shoot. The sun was shining, the temperature was above 55 (not such a small feat in MN in May!) and the little girl I was focusing on was full of personality. Carli gave me some gorgeous looks, I loved her big, beautiful brown eyes! She was also modeling some colorful, girly outfits! This shoot was so easy and fun, it really wasn't a problem to get some good shots!
I can't believe that I am so lucky to be able to do something I truly love, taking pictures of cute kids and their families (and editing them, the whole process is a blast!). I wish I would have listened to that voice in my head telling me to do this years ago! But I am so thankful that I have found my way into it now!
Here are just a handful of the many fun shots from our sunny, colorful shoot! Thanks again 'M' family!



0 comments: