Friday, April 24, 2009

An 80 degree day in April?! Whoa!

Wow, yesterday was so so nice! It was the first day that actually felt like spring, and almost like summer! These are the days that make me smile. Plus it was our 4th wedding anniversary. Happy Anniversary babe! Can't believe that it was only 4 years ago we were saying, 'I do'. With all the changes that have taken place it feels like a lifetime ago!


The kids and I were able to get out of the house and run around, exploring, playing, creating, the possibilities were endless! We took full advantage of the beautiful weather by being out in the sunshine nearly all day. I, of course, had to bring my camera and although the kids weren't too happy with me I got a few good shots! I love this first one of Madi, she is getting some serious air. There is no way that I would have been able to get a shot like this with my other camera!








In other news, Ty has started crawling like a little speed demon this past week. He has been crawling for awhile but before it was more hesitant, not anymore. I can't believe that I now have three very mobile kids! I wonder if I will be able to keep up!? Here are a few S.O.O.C (straight out of camera) shots of our day today. The weather is much much cooler. The high today was supposed to be 50, (gotta love Minnesota) so we are inside. We made some fun foam creatures for an art project this morning. They turned out really cute!
Here is the little man, crawling away from his crazy photo obsessed momma! Gone is my sweet little stationary baby who would sit and smile for hours in front of the camera! And he's off...
I will be at the VFW tomorrow for a home show if anyone is in town you should stop by! I am selling discovery toys and also doing a booth with my photography! This is the first time that I have done this and I am so excited! Hopefully I can book a few new sessions.

1 comments:

Tara said...

I love that one of Tyson! Ha. Good action shot.