Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Happy 3rd Birthday Madi Rose!

I am having such a hard time believing that my little girl is already 3! It was three years ago today (well, this morning at 8:00am to be exact) that she came into our lives. There is something different and special about having a little girl, the bond between mothers and daughters is amazing. Not that I don't share a special bond with my little guys but having a daughter is like watching a part of yourself grow up again. I have had so much fun the past three years watching her personality form (and form it did, from day one, we knew that Madi was going to be her own little person!). My little girl is strong, independent, dramatic, and sensitive. She is so many more things to me. I am so thankful that she is here and growing up to be happy and healthy. Looking back on these pictures (there are a thousand more, it was so hard to choose), it seems like a lifetime ago and yet it was only in the past three years. So heres to you my sweet little Madi, Happy Birthday!

Love, Mommy

0 comments: