Thursday, February 19, 2009

Wow.

I am so so so excited! I just received an email from a representative at Shutterfly about the photo book I made last year called 'Let Them Be Little'. They asked if they could use my book and the images inside it for advertising purposes on their website. If my book is chosen, they will feature me on their site with the book. I would also get compensation and Shutterfly rewards to purchase more books (or whatever I wanted on their site, I just love their books). This is the first time that my photography has been recognized professionally, I have no words to describe what an honor this is! Here is a link to my book if you want to check it out.

WOW.

http://community.shutterfly.com/gallery/post/start.sfly?postId=/gallery/1/post/GMGDFgwZOHDhq0ZAykasK2

1 comments:

Tara said...

Congrats! That's awesome, Mandy! Your book was very precious!