Thursday, February 26, 2009

Purple Cows...any ideas?

Ok, so I asked little miss Madi what kind of birthday party she wanted since she is turning 3 in just two short weeks. I expected to hear something like Dora, princess, or even a farm party theme like her brother. I guess I underestimated my little girl and her imagination. She told me very matter of factly that she wants a purple cow birthday party. Purple Cow?? Seriously? I am creative but I don't know if I am creative enough to come up w/ a purle cow cake, banner, favors, ect. Yikes!

I tried to reason with her and tell her that there really aren't such things as purple cows and she told me, 'I know mommy, I just like purple and cows together.' Hmm, so this very tired mommy put together a birthday party invite today complete with a purple cow (colored by yours truly!). What do you think?

Anyother ideas for a purple cow party would be very, very appreciated!

2 comments:

Tara said...

Oh cute, Mandy! Nice job on the invite. I love Madi's reasoning for the party theme. Ha! The only thing I thought of was to serve purple-colored milk and say it came from the "purple cow." Otherwise, I've got nothin'!

mary ohe said...

Love the tribute to Madi! The invite is GREAT,too! Purple cows were a mix of ice cream &/milk,with grape juice, back in my day. I have a punch bowl if you'd like to serve it!
Keep up the great work! Mary