Monday, February 9, 2009

my boys

I am in such awe of my little boys and the bond that they share as brothers, already. Tanner is a fantastic big brother, he helps me out a lot, even when I don't ask him to. The other day, Ty was crying when I wasn't in the room. Tanner never missed a beat as he picked his pacifier up off the floor, gave it a quick rinse in the sink, and popped it into Ty's mouth. I walked into the room just as he was finishing and I saw him smile down at Ty and in turn saw Ty's little eyes look up to him with such gratitude. It was the sweetest moment, and makes me appreciate being a momma. These are the moments I live for. So, here they are, my two little men giving eachother kisses.

2 comments:

Tara said...

Awww, so sweet, Mandy!

Annette said...

Mandy - I'm so impressed with your new camera and your great photography skills! I love these B&W's of the boys, so precious.