Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Loving the results!

I was playing around with my camera again (suprise, suprise, right?). I took my favorite little subject in front of the window (to catch some exsisting light) and had him model a new hat I got at the Pout boutique the other day. Also, he posed with a colorful little monkey to help me work on my colors. I edited the photos tonight on my super slow computer (I need a new so bad!) and I am really happy with the results. They are bright, colorful, and fun. I just wish that we could get outside and practice in the outdoors...one of these days this weather has to end right?

Here are a few of the pics I took today, please feel free to leave comments, I just want to get better!

This first one is my favorite, I like the colors, his face, the drool, so cute. I will definetly be making copies of this one!




Tanner was not too happy to see his mommy with her camera trying to catch a good shot of the three of them. Tyson almost looks scared or on the verge of tears.

0 comments: