Wednesday, February 4, 2009

It's HERE!!!

Well, all that waiting and my new camera is FINALLY here! It actually took just under a week from the time that I ordered it until it came via UPS this morning. I LOVE it! The pictures that I took today were all either on auto, portrait, or sports mode with my 50mm 1.4 lens. I haven't even taken the other one out of the box yet! The manual for the camera is really thick and is going to take some time read through (as well as some books that I ordered) but I am going to start tackling that tonight. I want to know all that this camera does! Well, here they are, pretty rough and raw but the first shots directly out of my new, 4th 'baby'(ok, I am just kidding about that...but I do LOVE this camera). I am more excited about this than a new car...I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad!






Love the action, and the bokeh is amazing!















Look at the cool jump in this one. I want to take the camera outside and give it a go sometime w/ the kids!





1 comments:

Tara said...

Yay! I see you got your camera...and the awesome lenses, too! Sweet. I'll bet you're having so much fun with it. Your pics look so great already! Can't wait to see more. I see you follow Audrey Woulard's blog. Isn't she awesome! There are a couple local children's natural light photographers here in Fargo I like to follow, too, if you ever wanted to check them out for more inspiration. susiebphoto.com - we just got our pics taken by her today, actually. And rialeephotography.com.