Saturday, January 31, 2009

Nikon D90

Finally! I ordered my new camera! I ended up ordering online from B&H photo. I was going to order on Amazon but the camera as well as one of the lenses I wanted was out of stock! Since I am going nuts and am seriously itching to get this camera, I ordered it. I was going to wait a little longer to see if it went down in price but I felt like I had waited long enough and researched enough (for at least 3 months!) that I knew what I wanted. I went with the 50mm 1.4 lens, which is rated really well and great for portraits (which I love to take!) and low light situations.


The last lens I ordered was the Nikkor 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G VR AF-S DX ...so I don't know what all of the lingo after that means (I need to take a few classes on DSLR's!) but I know that this is another good lens for the price. I researched a lot on KenRockwell.com (a great source for aspiring camera enthusiasts like me).



I am really excited to try all this new equipment out and feel so blessed that I was able to purchase it and start making my dream (of becoming a photographer) reality.





0 comments: