Wednesday, January 14, 2009

New Year, New Ideas

I am taking more and more pictures every single day and part of me feels like it has turned into a slight obsession! The more I take though, the more I want to take, and so on...it is a vicious cycle. I look at other photographers pics and it inspires me to try and acheive what they have. I can try and try to get a great shot but I don't think that it will truly be great until I have a new camera! As I have been reading more and more about cameras (digital slrs) I have come to realize that for the beginning to amatuer photographer it is better to go with a simpler camera and spend money on lenses. So as of today I am thinking that I am going to purchase the Nikon D90 and get some more amazing lenses like the 85mm 1.4 and the 18-200mm VR DX. I love taking pictures, especially of kids...I think I have found my calling!


Here are some pics that I took of Ty with my Sony Cybershot DSC-H2...I am excited about the results!






0 comments: