I went to a friends house to take pictures of her little sweetie, Jaylyn. This is the first time that I have taken pictures of someone other than family! Little Jaylyn was such a little honey and gave me a few smiles. She had some adorable outfits too! I think that some of my favorites were the ones with pearl necklace and big pink bow. Thanks for such a fun first photo session!
- ► 2010 (74)
- Nikon D90
- Jaylyn 9 months
- One more thing from Thumper Pond...
- Thumper Pond
- Is January over with yet??
- Goin' stir crazy!
- Gettin' creative with collage effects
- Another cold day in the ARCTIC!
- Ok, so this cold weather is really getting to me! ...
- Almost three years old... I can't believe it
- New Year, New Ideas
- ▼ January (12)