I have been working on combining some of my pictures to tell stories and also to reduce the amount of prints that I make. I take so many different shots of the kids and there are always more than one that I like so it is very hard to choose which ones to order. I almost always order more than I should! So, my idea has been to make them into a storyboard of sorts and showcase some of my favorites. Here are a few that I have been working on lately...
- ► 2010 (74)
- Nikon D90
- Jaylyn 9 months
- One more thing from Thumper Pond...
- Thumper Pond
- Is January over with yet??
- Goin' stir crazy!
- Gettin' creative with collage effects
- Another cold day in the ARCTIC!
- Ok, so this cold weather is really getting to me! ...
- Almost three years old... I can't believe it
- New Year, New Ideas
- ▼ January (12)